Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oh Wednesday...

It's mid week of a short week, does that make it technically not a Wednesday?
I've got Olympic fever and it's distracting my ability to watch Criminal Minds and drool over Shamar Moore, who, as I just found out met my one of my beautiful friends. In person. Told her she had beautiful eyes. Quiver.

It's Wednesday and you love me don't you?
You'd want me to be happy wouldn't you?
Well, for the next two weeks at the end of each blog, one click from you can make me very happy.
I'd like to be the W networks Beauty & Style expert, and you can help by not only giving me a nice little 5-star rating [I'd do it for you] but clicking on the link each time you read my blog, or as often as you want to [I'd do it for you] because this girl is greedy, and not only wants a perfect 5 star rating, but to have the most viewed video as well. I'm going to need it too, because of all people, my mother rated me a 2.

The Photo
[courtesy of Style.com]


The Scene ...it's cold and grey outside, I'm about to put coconut oil in my hair, Olympics on TV and Fall/Winter 2010 RTW Fashion Week pictures on the computer screen. Badgley Mischka dress above? Quiver.

The Song ...is that "I Believe" Olympic song. I hate it.

The Advice ...love your treadmill? Instead of running at the same speed for a period of time, mix it up with a couple minutes of uphill walking, sprinting, and jogging - alternating will help keep your muscles sharp, and will help you burn more calories

The Entertainment ...is absolutely the Olympics. I love Olympic time because at any time on any channel, there's something to watch - and with this Olympics, there's always some wild wipeouts to cringe to as well.

The Inappropriate ...eye contact, or lack of it I should say. I'm a firm believer in keeping eye contact with someone when you are talking. It drives me crazy to watch someone in a conversation who is looking at the floor, the table, or their hands while talking. It's okay to let your eyes wander within the general movement of a conversation, but 95% of the time your eyes should be on the person [or people] you're talking to.

The Obsession ...this week is with mixed berry yogurt topped with All Bran. I'm not a huge fan of breakfast but this I can handle, and I love it. I find myself looking forward to it every morning - lame, I know.

The Frustration ... is with not having a Target in Canada. When I'm writing my MM posts on Try This.Buy That, a lot of the great finds are from Target brands and us Canadians are truly shafted. I miss walking the aisle's of Target for hours, so excited about those quality finds that Wal-Mart just can't produce here. Never been to a Target? Shame on you.

The Shoutout .. goes to my dad this week. For those of you who don't know my dad [shame on you], he's pretty amazing and has landed yet another sweet gig to add to his repertoire. If I could grow up with half the brains, a quarter of the motivation, a third of the patience, and an eighth of the grey hair that he has, I'd be a happy girl. xx


Hey! It's the end of the blog, and you know what that means.
Shameless self-promotion time!

http://experts.wnetwork.com/Entries/Details.aspx?ID=314&Search=LDMsLDE=

I thank you in advance for making this your homepage, and continuing to rate me whenever you can :) Unless you're going to be like my mom, and rate me a 2, then please continue on with whatever website you're browsing.

xxLM

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mother still loves you, she just can't figure out how to vote.
Love, Mom

Post a Comment