Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The It List for Wednesday

Of all the things I write, the intro to these Wednesday posts always has me stumped and I'm not sure why. Maybe because I'm impatient and want to get to the goods, or I find I always have something negative to say about the current Wednesday [but not on April 13th, the long-awaited return of Glee!]. So this Wednesdays intro will include something positive, like the fact that I've completed one huge study binder, or that I'm going to try an at-home multi-acid microdermabrasion on my face tonight. Let's hope the latter doesn't turn into a negative Thursday intro.



The Photo: 


The Scene... is the same as it's been for three days now: sitting in my favourite green chair, binder in lap, reprints on the table just waiting to be read, highlighted and memorized by Monday. You can bet your a** they will be too.

The Song ... is Rise by Azure Ray, it's old yes, but if you like Imogen Heap, check out some of her stuff.

The Advice... is that a dance floor is unforgiving. See exhibit A above.

The Entertainment ... hands down, was Sunday night's hockey game. I couldn't breathe after the US tied it with 20 seconds to go. Myself and my BFF were drinking white wine at the time, and decided that maybe we should open a bottle of red wine and have a glass of that too, just to keep everything red and white. Ten minutes later, Canada wins. Coincidence? Think not. Drinking always pays off.

The Inappropriate... way to work out at the gym. This section could take three whole blog posts to complete so I'll keep it short - talking on your cell phone at any point during your work out is ridiculous. I don't get it, if you're going to the gym to walk on a treadmill, socialize, and talk on your cellphone - why are you paying $100/month when you could just as easily bother people walking down the street. I'm going to blame all of you people that do this on why I don't go to the gym anymore, well you guys and those of you who look like you've been attacked by the sleeve monster and need to rehydrate with a 2L jug of water. Ick.

The Obsession...of the week is how much better I feel since I've drastically cut down on eating meat [haha, i'm giggling]. For a good couple of weeks now I have basically been eating only fruit, vegetables, candy, and whole grains and it's been excellent. I don't really know how to say this any other way than to state that I have no problem eating animals, and I really like the taste of meat [giggles]; however, I think I'm going to test out this vegetarian thing that so many of you have going on. Unless I can't eat fish,  because I can't live without fish and chips, you all know that. Does fish count as meat? If you are a vegetarian which I know at least one of you is, please fill me in. Merci

The Frustration...is figuring out how to write a blog on my view of religion without offending any of you. Religion is such an interesting topic to me and as with most things, I'm sure I see things much differently than some of the people who read this blog; however, I find that when people disagree on the topic of religion, they tend to take it personally and I'd really like to avoid that. I'm going to post it tomorrow, and we'll see how many facebook friends I lose by Friday.

The Shoutout...is to a nice little lady who is always there for me no matter what, who started exfoliating and washing her makeup off on a daily basis, and is enjoying the world of matte nails with me. I have no idea where I'd be without you and am so grateful to have you in my life. I'd call you and tell you this, but you know I hate voicemail, so this is me leaving you "a really good message."

So there you go, with the Olympics now over I can focus all my attention on Shemar Moore, and may even have time to pick up some tattoo concealer for my knees; the last thing I need is to give all of my favourite guys and dolls that I work with the reason to ask me why I've been spending so much time on my knees.


You guys are sick.

xxLM


0 comments:

Post a Comment