Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday Rambler


I find this week to be going by very slowly and the heartfelt blog I was about to post isn't fitting with my current mood. Wednesday is hump day, and hump day should be cheap, quick, and easy - so that's what you'll get. From now on, Wednesdays will include no specific theme, but a menage of topics that tickle my fancy during the week.
Enjoy.


The Photo:



The Scene: My condo, wearing my sweatpants inside out [try it], and watching IR: Cold Case Files [it was painful to wait for CSI Miami to be over - David Caruso makes me quiver, and not in a good way]

The Song... is hands-down "Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart" by Alicia Keys. Good Quiver.

The Advice... Run a tiny amount of corn starch through the roots of your Day 2/3 dirty hair, blow dry upside down on cool for 30 seconds = bye bye greasy hair

The Entertainment... The Jersey Shore finale is tomorrow - fist pump! Along with Hoarders, Jersey Shore rates up high on my scale of "this-is-terrible-but-I-can't-look-away" television shows. I used facebook to look up my Jersey Shore name, and my two selections were L-Gel, and The Position [double fist pump!]. What intrigues me most about these guido's and guidettes more than their flawless tanning skills and Snookie's magnificent hair [sans Bump-It], is how they all have functioning livers. How can that be? These classy kids party harder than a pack of freshly 21 year old males on a bachelors trip to Vegas. I guess if they do need transplants, after this show they'll all be able to comfortably afford new livers along with unlimited tanning for the rest of their lives - did you know Snookie makes $10K an appearance? Did you know Snookie and the rest of the cast will be gracing the Wayside with their presence this coming weekend? Apparently all those Jaeger Bombs and bellringers we've purchased throughout the years is finally paying off. Fist pump!

The Inappropriate...email address. A couple weeks ago I was given a resume to forward along to a couple managers within my company. Naturally, I took a good look at the resume before forwarding, and Thank God. I won't post the email address that graced the resume, but here's a tip to all you University/College grads: firstname.lastname@whatever.com. Handing in your resume with your email involving your pet name, any usage of the term "QT" or "baby", and ANY form of numbers resembling 6969 will probably eliminate your chance of receiving the job. It will also eliminate your chance of me passing along your resume. Sorry qtpie4u6969@shootme.com

The Obsession... this week is a tie between my new Carlos Falchi for Target purse [50% off = fist pump!] and candy. This entire week, all I've wanted to eat is anything chewy and covered in sugar [you read correctly]. Fortuntaely, I have many candy flavoured tea's that are lighter on the waistline and the teeth.

The Frustration... this week goes to Heidi Montag. Babycakes - get a hold of yourself, or your plastic self I should say. Don't get too close to the oven or else you're sure to end up in a Mrs. Doubtfire reenactment and we all know how sh*tty burning rubber smells. Ten surgeries at once? I can understand the Botox and the lipo [stop judging me], but tucking your ears back, butt implants, and too many Ds in your breast size is a little much non? I'm glad you no longer have to worry about your ears poking through your hair, totally SO mortifying.

The Shoutout... goes to The Appointment, for your amazing photog skills, your patience, and your ever present ability to deal with my crazies on a daily basis. *Muah.


Have a fist-pumping Wednesday,


XxLM

1 comments:

Michele and David said...

Holy jeeze! Who is that hot chicky in that fabulous photo?! Just sayin!

Post a Comment